Cedarwood Essential Oil is a substance derived from the needles, leaves, bark, and berries of cedar trees. Cedar wood essential oil is one of the most healing oils known to mankind. Its mildly sweet, warm and woody fragrance is known to create an aura of calmness and tranquillity. It has a wealth of therapeutic uses, both physical and psychological. Some of the most common benefits of cedarwood essential oil include: improves focus and wisdom, promotes hair growth, has anti-inflammatory agents, good for toothaches, strengthens gums, reduces skin irritations, good choice for fungal infections, repels bugs, helps to reduce acne, tightens muscles.
Benefits and usage:
• Use urban organics cedarwood essential oil after a hectic work day or during meditation to feel at peace.
• Use of few drops of this oil in aroma diffuser helps to ward off insects and mosquitoes from the interiors to keep the surrounding clear.
• Alopecia areata is a disease that causes the immune system to attack hair follicles, leading to hair loss. Cedarwood is one of several essential oils that may improve hair growth.
• As a scalp and hair tonic, cedarwood oil may help encourage stronger, shinier hair. Massaging your scalp with a mixture of cedarwood oil and a carrier oil may also help reduce and soothe an itchy, flaking scalp.
• Cedarwood oil is helpful in balancing the oily skin. 2-3 drops of cedarwood oil should be mixed with facial cleanser or carrier oil to get fresh and clear skin. Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties make it beneficial for skin conditions like acne.
Dilute before applying topically. Keep children out of the direct line of mist. Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area