Lavender has been treasured for thousands of years across many cultures for its desired aroma and multitude of therapeutic benefits. This pure and organic oil distilled from lavender flower has absolutely no additives or fillers. Boasting many uses and a heavenly scent, Lavender Essential Oils are made directly from the lavender plant. Using special distilling techniques, the end-product is a highly concentrated extract of lavender’s useful compounds, full of health benefits and more.
Benefits and usage:
• Lavender is a multipurpose essential oil. It is purported to have anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, as well as antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypotensive, and sedative effects.
• Lavender is a highly relaxing aroma that you can use in soaps, bath oils, perfumes, massage, lavender is known to have calming effect on skin, simply dilute with your any carrier oil & apply, it is that simple.
• Driven from its floral scent, this oil is very soothing and aides in relaxing and de-stressing.
Add 2 drops of lavender oil on your pillow for a restful sleep & headache relief.
• Lavender oil has antimicrobial properties that keep scalp healthy and get rid of dandruff. Mix 5-6 drops of lavender oil in your favourite carrier oil for skin, hair or scalp massage.
• The cleansing properties of lavender makes our top-quality oil perfect for adding to any moisturizer or creams. Take advantage of its uplifting and hydrating effects.
Uses: aromatherapy, custom massage and body oils, vaporizers, diffusers, oil burners, inhalation, perfume, blends, spa and home care.
Generally non-irritating and non-sensitizing. Use with a carrier oil for topical application.