Patchouli Essential Oil
Patchouli Essential Oil also known as “sungdhara” has been carefully steam distilled from patchouli plant leaves. Its rich and exotic fragrance combines sweet, musky and spicy notes. Much sought after by perfumers for its seductive aroma and aphrodisiac effect, patchouli has traditionally been used in east Asian incense. Patchouli essential oil is acclaimed for its healing, nourishing and balancing effects on body and mind.
Ideal for: Men/women
Skin type: All skin type
Benefits and usage:
• It helps to generate a clear skin by getting rid of the dead skin cells in an effective manner. Add 3 drops per 10 ml body wash/shampoo to balance skin/scalp texture.
• Patchouli acts as an instant remedy for fighting and fixing anxiety and help you stay relaxed all day long when rubbed on your wrist as a stimulating perfume.
• Patchouli essential oil has antidepressant and sedative qualities, which are good for relaxing the body by promoting a healthy and restful night of sleep. This oil works great for people suffering from depression it helps them to get over the feelings of sadness or loss and fills them with new hope.
• The strong sweet, spicy and musky aroma of this essential oil eliminates or masks body odour. Patchouli essential oil also works well as a natural deodorant.
• As an anti-fungal agent patchouli oil is good for fighting with dandruff. Using 5-6 drops of patchouli essential oil with rosemary, lavender, cedarwood oil and carrier oil of your choice helps to enhances hair growth.
Non-toxic, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing. Safe to use topically with children 2 years of age and older.