Beige Pure Katan Silk Sona Roopa Zari Banarasi suit set
Delicate, soft, resplendent all at once! This silken ensemble, adorned with a beautiful shimmering floral zari sona roopa boota suit with our delightful kadua handloom dupatta. A contemporary pairing, tinged with sweet nostalgia of the past!
- Color - A beautiful shade of Beige and Golden-Silver
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave and fine Meenakari technique. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary coloured resham threads during the hand-weaving process.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Kurta Length : Full boota zari jaal with kadua border 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : pure hand-woven patterned in 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : Full kadua jaal in sona roopa zari and meena 2.5 meters (Approx.)
Please note that our textiles are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.