Blue Chiffon Banarasi Handwoven SareeRegular price Rs. 3,500.00
Explore this beautifully designed Blue Chiffon Handwoven Banarasi Saree, crafted gracefully for Indian traditional occasions or casual occasions. The intricate designs on the entire saree and especially the pallu are making it look so appealing. The color combination of the blue along with golden zari work is defining the beauty of Indian attire. The detailed handwoven zari motif work done on the border and pallu is adding royalty to this Banarasi Saree.
- Color: A stunning shade of Midnight Blue
- Technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric: Light to carry and flattering to drape, pure Chiffon
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?