Blue Pure Katan Silk Handwoven Banarasi Suit
Soft and all-embracing. Made using finest handwoven Banarasi Katan Silk, adorned with kadhua Rose floral motifs in resham along with stole style dupatta. Delicate details accentuate this chic and versatile set.
- Color - A stunning shade of Blue
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave and fine Meenakari technique.Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Kurta : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom : 2.3 meters (Approx.)
Stole 74 inches by 22 inches
- Gentle Handwash at home
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.