Beige-Blue Katan silk handwoven suit with meenakari work (unstitched)
Regular price Rs. 4,000.00
Sale price Rs. 4,000.00 Regular price
A luxurious and joyful ensemble, steeped in our handloom heritage. it's a piece that transcends the seasons.
- Color - A Lovely shade of Beige-blue
- Technique -An enduring Kadua weave and fine Meenakari technique. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process. A long hour laborious work.
Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Hand Wash.
- Air the textiles every few months