Blue Handwoven Banarasi Matka Silk Saree
Elegant Bengal Handwoven Matka Silk Saree - Blue & Beige. Beautiful indeed in this classic floral zari border and pallu accentuating the style of this ethnic creation. Dazzle any occasion with matka silk’s unique charm.
- Color: A beautiful Shade of Blue
- Intro: Matka Silk is a crude handloom silk fabric largely obtained from the states of Karnataka and Kashmir, its weaving/spinning is done in Malda and Murshidabad districts of West Bengal. It is popular among many due to its economical price and fabric strength.
- Fabric- Matka Silk
- Length: 5.5 meters; Width: 47 inches
- Blouse Piece: 1.5 meter
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.
Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?