Deep Blue Pure Katan silk Handwoven Banarasi meenakari Suit set
Nothing speaks to the splendor and opulence of Banarasi handloom better than this luxurious suit ! A ravishing floral meena jaal, exquisitely crafted in gold and silver zari with accents of meenakari on a breathtaking silken bed.
- Color– A stunning shade of Deep blue
- Technique- An enduring Kadua weave and fine Meenakari technique. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process.
- Fabric- Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Kurta Length - 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length - 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length - 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.