Indigo Blue - Pink Net Katan Banarasi Silk Handloom Saree
A perfect balance of Contemporary & tradition for new age women. When Banarasi opulence meets intensely art, one is bound to va va woo! A timeless shade adorned with stunning resham and intricate Meenakari detailing along the border and pallu, this is a Banarasi classic in gossamer net silk.
- Color: A beautiful Shade of Electric Blue
- Fabric- Soft as butter, Net Katan Silk
- Technique : The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes months on the handloom, but the end result in more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process.
- Length: 5.5 meters; Width: 47 inches
- Blouse Piece: 1.5 meter
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.
Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?