Cinnamon Essential OilRegular price Rs. 399.00
Weight: 15 ml
Ideal for: Men/women
Skin type: All skin type
Cinnamon is thought to be one of the worlds oldest and most valuable spices. Since the time of ancient egyptians and for thousands of years afterward, it has continued to be used, even becoming a staple in traditional Chinese and ayurvedic medicine. Essential oil of cinnamon leaf is obtained from steam distillation of the “cinnamomum zeylanicum” plant leaf. Cinnamon Essential Oil has a warm, inviting, woody, musky & comforting aroma and is used to boost brain functioning, pain relief, and has many other benefits.
One of the most recognizable aromas, cinnamon is used in various cuisines, desserts, beverages, candle making, and ayurvedic medicines. Its aroma is known to boost immunity and reduce stress. It is a highly versatile oil.
Benefits and usage:
- It is used in the forms of spices, herbs, powders, and oils to address emotional and physical ailments, such as depression, respiratory and digestive problems, colds, flu, weight gain, diarrhea, fungus infections, heavy menstruation, menstrual cramps, arthritis, and skin infections.
- It couples as a natural insect repellent when mixed with peppermint essential oil purifies the air with its spiritual aroma when diffused. Hence it repels and prevents insect infestation.
- Having sweet, peppery, balsamic, spicy, and floral scents, the cinnamon essential oil is known to provide relaxation to our joint & muscle pain & also assists in increases blood circulation.
- Its warming sensation enhances circulation, thereby allowing the body and hair to receive the required amounts of oxygen, vitamins, and minerals needed to sustain the health of each.
- Although cinnamon is often thought of in association with the cold, winter months, its essential oil is one you can benefit from all year round.
- Cinnamon essential oil is a hot oil and can cause skin irritation. Be sure to dilute prior to applying topically.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to use.
- Not recommended for use while pregnant or breastfeeding.