Blue-Green Pure handwoven dupion paithani silk banarasi saree
A Pure Masterpiece! A Banarasi trousseau. This pure Paithani Silk Banarasi saree is Handwoven in our exquisite Kadua jaal weave with gold zari. The detailed motifs skillfully executed by the weavers are brought to life with the use of vibrant hues. The beauty of this saree is the kaleidoscopic color palette it has to offer in terms of the silk yarns used on the body, border and Pallu.
- Color: A stunning shade of Pink and Blue-Green(also commonly known as Peacock Blue)
- Technique: An enduring Kadua weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadua technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately, a method of Interlocking where two wefts are interlocked with each other where the color change is required.
- Fabric: Soft as butter, pure Dupion Silk
- Pièce de résistance:- The specialty of Paithani sarees is the fact that it appears the same on both sides of the saree. Paithani saree colors are vibrant and dense, and the same is visible on both sides, without any extra weft. This is one feature that separates it from all other handloom sarees and has helped it to be considered an item that is worthy of recognition all over the world.
- Wash Care: Dry wash
- Ticara Commitment: Pure. Handloom. Banaras
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?