Geranium Essential Oil
As early as the time of the ancient egyptians, Geranium Essential Oil has been cultivated for its wide range of benefits, with its sweet and uplifting floral aroma, geranium is an excellent choice for helping to reduce mental stress and rid the mind of negative thoughts.
Benefits and usage:
- If youre looking for a natural way to help tackle stress and ease tension, then this is a great choice for diy in making your own soaps, candles and perfumes. It helps alleviation of anxiety and fatigue, and the improvement of moods.
- It is known to effectively eliminate dead cells, tighten the skin, promote the regeneration of new skin, and diminish signs of aging. It is used to promote hair growth by nourishing the scalp and balancing the production of sebum and natural oils. Blend geranium oil with carrier oils to create natural skin and hair tonics.
- Geranium oil is known to enhance elasticity and to maintain the skins softness and smoothness, which is especially beneficial on skin.
- Geranium essential oil is reputed to contribute to the health of the skin cells and ultimately the health of the complexion. It is known to effectively eliminate dead cells and to promote the regeneration of newer, healthier skin.
- Geranium oil is a circulatory oil because geranium oil aids in eliminating bodily odors and can be used as a natural deodorant
- For topical application to the face dilute upto 1% only.
- Generally, a non-irritating oil. Possible skin irritant for highly sensitive skin.
- Use trusted sources or seek professional medical opinion for dilution ratios.
- Use with caution for pregnant & lactating women.
- Keep away from children.
- For aromatic & external use only. Do not ingest.
Quantity: 15 ml
Ideal for: Men/women
Skin type: All skin type