Dark Grey-Blue Banarasi with Organza Dupatta suit set
Regular price Rs. 4,500.00
Sale price Rs. 4,500.00 Regular price
A Banarasi treasure! Witness this mesmerizing classic inspired by the remarkable hues of festive. A deep bluish grey Kadua handwoven in the best of Banarasi craftsmanship. The luxurious Odhni! A delicate printed organza drape, bejeweled with heritage boota woven in the finest zari weave
- Color - A stunning shade of Grey blue
- Technique -An enduring Kadua weave and fine Meenakari technique. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process. A long hour laborious work.
Fabric - Soft as butter, pure cotton silk
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Hand Wash.
- Air the textiles every few months