Grey Pure Katan Silk Zari Banarasi suit set (Unstitched)Regular price Rs. 4,700.00
It's a piece that transcends the seasons. The perfect festive pick, it is a timeless piece.. The kurta bears gold zari bootis handwoven using the detailed and arduous Kadwa (Kadhua) technique which involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It is a more time-consuming process on the handloom, but it results in a more prominent pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
Color - A stunning shade of Silver
Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave. This elaborate and laborious technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : 2.3 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.