Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender has been treasured for thousands of years across many cultures for its desired aroma and multitude of therapeutic benefits. This pure and organic oil distilled from the lavender flower has absolutely no additives or fillers. Boasting many uses and a heavenly scent, Lavender Essential Oils are made directly from the lavender plant. Using special distilling techniques, the end-product is a highly concentrated extract of lavenders useful compounds, full of health benefits and more.
Benefits and Usage:
- Lavender is a multipurpose essential oil. It is purported to have anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties, as well as antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypotensive, and sedative effects.
- Lavender is a highly relaxing aroma that you can use in soaps, bath oils, perfumes, massage, lavender is known to have a calming effect on the skin, simply dilute with any carrier oil & apply, it is that simple.
- Driven from its floral scent, this oil is very soothing and aids in relaxing and de-stressing. Add 2 drops of lavender oil to your pillow for a restful sleep & headache relief.
- Lavender oil has antimicrobial properties that keep the scalp healthy and get rid of dandruff. Mix 5-6 drops of lavender oil in your favorite carrier oil for skin, hair, or scalp massage.
- The cleansing properties of lavender make our top-quality oil perfect for adding to any moisturizer or creams. Take advantage of its uplifting and hydrating effects.
- aromatherapy, custom massage and body oils, vaporizers, diffusers, oil burners, inhalation, perfume, blends, spa, and home care.
- Do not apply directly on skin. Always dilute in carrier oils before using.
- Use trusted sources or seek professional medical opinion for dilution ratios.
- Use with caution for pregnant & lactating women.
- Keep away from children.
- For aromatic & external use only. Do not ingest.