Light Green Handwoven Banarasi Katan Silk Saree
A Beautiful Light green color pure katan silk Banarasi saree with silver zari shikargah brocade all over. The entire saree has delicate silver zari work. It has a silver zari border and heavy zari detailing pallu. It's fusion of modern & traditional Banarasi saree apt for all celebrations. Handwoven luxury...
- Color:A beautiful Shade of Light Green and silver
- Fabric: Light and airy, pure Katan Silk
- Technique: Classic handwoven Banarasi cutwork art. A dreamy drape with just the right note of zari. A handwoven treasure to bring you endless charms!
- Length: 5.5 meters; Width: 47 inches
- Blouse Piece: 1.5 meter
- Wash Care: Dry Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.