Light yellow PURE KATAN SILK HANDWOVEN BANARASI SUIT
A vintage romance. The best of Banarasi craftsmanship and finery, paired with the soft, fleeting intimacy of delicate hand-embroidery on pure Katan silk with stunning woven bootas ...because special occasions deserve something extraordinary!
- Color - An elegant shade of Chalk Yellow
- Technique - An enduring Kadua weave. This elaborate and laborious technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Pure Katan Silk Kurta and Resham Silk Bottom.
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : 2.3 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
Please note that our textiles are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.