Lime Yellow PURE KATAN SILK HANDWOVEN BANARASI SUIT
The kurta bears resham bootis handwoven using the detailed and arduous Kadwa (Kadhua) technique on the border and pallu which involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It is a more time-consuming process on the handloom, but it results in a more prominent pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Color : An stunning shade of Yellow
- Fabric : Pure Katan Silk Kurta and Resham Silk Bottom.
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.) - Full Kadua boota jaal Katan silk with Rehsham Work
- Bottom Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.) - Hand weaved Pure Katan Silk
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.) - Full Kadua jangla katan silk with Resham work
Please note that our textiles are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.