Orange Jute katan silk handloom sareeRegular price Rs. 3,500.00
Behold this graceful beauty! The saree is a suitable amalgamation of style with the grace that is required from an ethnic wear. When style and class go hand in hand, such an enthralling piece of Handwoven saree comes into existence.
- Color: A stunning shade of Orange
- Technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric: Magnificent and shimmering, pure Katan Silk
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?