Orange Pure Khaddi Georgette Handwoven Banarasi Suit Set (Unstitched)
A Banarasi treasure! Witness this mesmerizing classic Khaddi Georgette inspired by the remarkable hues of festive. The kurta bears gold zari bootis handwoven using the detailed and arduous Kadwa (Kadhua) technique which involves hand-weaving each motif separately with plain katan silk bottom and an exceptional Dupatta handcrafted to perfection with small booti motif and magnificent handwoven kadua along the border.
Color - A stunning shade of Ginger Orange
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave and fine Meenakari technique.Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure khaddi Georgette
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : 2.3 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.