Orange Roopa sona zari banarasi Handloom sareeRegular price Rs. 9,100.00
The popular Roopa Sona Zari work is an art of weaving threads into fabrics primarily made up of silk to create intricate patterns. It is produced by twisting a flattened metallic strip made from pure gold, silver or a metallic polyester. The handwoven banarasi meena work designs are so exquisite that the fabric gets an overall rich & a beautiful look. This polka zari work makes the woven saree graceful to wear. With a smooth green border alongwith orange makes this saree really contrasting.
- Color: Classic shade of Tangerine Orange
- Intro: A classic saree with beautifully weave polka in roopa sona zari and a glorious contrast border. Woven in the finest techniques, this is Banarasi chic!
- Technique: An enduring Kadwa weave and fine Meenakari technique. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process
- Fabric: Soft as butter, pure silk.
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities.