Orange Pure Kora Silk Banarasi Handloom Saree
- Color:A Stunning shade of orange
- Fabric- Soft as Butter , pure Kora Silk
- Description: The elaborate and fine Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. the border is weaved along with saree that takes months on the handloom. The beautiful resham, Tanchui Meenakari work makes this a unique piece from Banaras. Woven in the finest banarasi weave in pure Kora Silk. A captivating Banarasi kora silk saree
- Length: 5.5 meters; Width: 47 inches
- Blouse Piece: 1.5 meter
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.
Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?