Peach And Green Handwoven Banarasi Silk Suit (Unstitched)
Delicate, soft, resplendent all at once! This silken Dual shade ensemble, pairs a beautiful royal glace silk with Jangla pattern suit with our delightful kadua handloom dupatta. A contemporary pairing, tinged with sweet nostalgia of the past!
- Color - A beautiful shade of Peach And Green
- Technique - Handwoven Banarasi Meenakari art that has been passed down through centuries. During the hand-weaving process, supplementary coloured resham threads are painstakingly added.Delicate and intricate. This is an absolutely charming classic with a minutely detailed and artistic kadhua weave in zari
- Fabric - , Royalglace silk with Jangla pattern
- Dupatta- Attractive kattan Dupatta with Jangla pattern .
Top & Bottom
- Kurta Length : Beautiful shade of Peach And Green (Dual shade) in 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : Beautiful shade of GREEN in 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
Please note that our textiles are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.