Beige-Pink Katan silk handwoven suit set
A Banarasi treasure! Witness this mesmerizing classic inspired by the remarkable hues of festive. An exceptional suit handcrafted to perfection with small floral motif and magnificent handwoven kadua along the border.
- Color - A Lovely shade of Beige-Pink
- Technique -An enduring Kadua weave and fine Meenakari technique. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process. A long hour laborious work.
Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Hand Wash.
- Air the textiles every few months