Pink Pure Katan Silk Zari Banarasi suit set (Unstitched)
Regular price Rs. 4,950.00
Sale price Rs. 4,950.00 Regular price
A Classic romance. The best of Banarasi craftsmanship and finery, paired with the soft, fleeting intimacy of delicate hand-embroidery on pure Katan silk with stunning woven bootas ...because special occasions deserve something extraordinary!
- Color - A stunning shade of Pink
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave and fine Meenakari technique. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary coloured resham threads during the hand-weaving process.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : 2.3 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.