Purple Chikankari Chanderi Silk Kurta Dupatta Suit Set
This unstitched Lilac chanderi kurta dupatta set has enriched with delicate chikankari stitches such as Bakhiya, Phanda using same color resham thread on kurti length along with small flower booti and kadua on the border of the dupatta. A full chikankari embroidered on the fabric.
- Color : A stunning shade of Lilac
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Chanderi silk
- Kurta Length: 2.5 meter (approx)
- Dupatta Length: 2.5 meter (approx.)
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise : Fine Quality
- Package contents: 1 unit Kurta and Dupatta set
- Type: Unstitched
General Trivia: Chikankari is an Art of Imagination, It is a handicraft process where the wooden blocks are hand chiselled in various design patterns, and the natural stew for printing is prepared, and printed on the cloth. The chikankari artisans then use ten ary of the needlecraft embroidery, and perform the needlework artistically.
There are 32 stitches of chikankari broadly classified into Raised stitch, Embossed and Flat stitch.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Colour may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.