Purple Handloom Tanchui Banarasi Silk SareeRegular price Rs. 5,000.00
This purple and green handwoven tanhcui banarasi saree is the epitome of grace and poise, going back to older times and still stands as the traditional Indian fashion. Draped freely around the arm or pinned back, there is no room for a faux pas. The pallu design is so exquisite and unique that the fabric gets an overall beautiful and rich look. This handwoven tanchui banarsi saree is a suitable wedding amalgamation of style with the grace that is a must from ethnic wear.
- Color: A stunning shade of Purple
- Intro: Its never too late in going back to older times with Ticara Towns purple and green handwoven tanchui banarasi silk saree. Be the center of attraction with the pallu design.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, banarasi silk
- Length: 5.5 meters ; Width: 47 inches
- Blouse Piece: 1.5 meter
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.