Deep Purple Pure katan silk Handweaved zari Banarasi suit set
A Banarasi treasure! Witness this mesmerizing classic inspired by the remarkable hues of festive. A deep Purple floral kadua handwoven in the best of Banarasi craftsmanship, the kurta adorned with kadua floral motifs in roopa sona antique zari and meena work. Delicate details is what makes this a versatile set. The luxurious Odhni! A delicate drape, bejeweled with heritage "full jaal" woven in the finest zari and meena kadua weave.
- Color– A stunning shade of Purple
- Technique- An enduring Kadua weave and fine Meenakari technique. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process.
- Fabric- Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Kurta Length - 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length - 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length - 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.