Brick Red Katan silk handwoven Banarasi suit set
This best of Banarasi craftsmanship is used to make this soft pure Katan silk suit with stunning woven floral boota jaal and intricate kadua border. It has a subtle sheen to it that speaks the splendor and opulence of Banarasi handloom. The dupatta is weaved using kadua jaal technique in resham , which makes it soft, light and airy, easy to wear.
- Color - A Stunning shade of Brick red
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Hand home wash
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.