Dynasty Green Handwoven Banarasi Matka Silk Saree
Regular price Rs. 4,750.00
Sale price Rs. 4,750.00 Regular price
Elegant Bengal Handwoven Matka Silk Saree - Dynasty Green and Black. Expertly crafted with a stunning floral zari border and elegant pallu accents, this exquisite saree provides a unique and timeless charm to any special occasion.
- Color: A beautiful Shade of Dynasty Green and Black
- Intro: Matka Silk is a crude handloom silk fabric largely obtained from the states of Karnataka and Kashmir, its weaving/spinning is done in Malda and Murshidabad districts of West Bengal. It is popular among many due to its economical price and fabric strength.
- Fabric- Matka Silk
- Length: 5.5 meters; Width: 47 inches
- Blouse Piece: 1.5 meter
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.
Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?