White Banarasi Katan Silk Dupatta
Regular price Rs. 899.00
Sale price Rs. 899.00 Regular price
Pure katan silk dupatta in white . Ornamental gold zari kadua jaal weave gives a charismatic and ravishing look when worn. Its Royalty made in Banaras...
Color - An elegant shade of white
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave. This elaborate and laborious technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan Silk
- Speciality - An elegant piece of Banarasi handloom in two tone of zari and woven in the exquisite kadwa style.
- Ticara Promise - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.