Yellow Chikankari Organza Kurta Dupatta Suit Set Fabric (Unstitched)
This unstitched Floral PURE SATIN ORGANZA Kurta dupatta set has enriched with delicate Superfine 1 and 2 taar hand embroided chikankari stitches such as Bakhiya, Phanda using white resham thread on kurta and dupatta set. A full chikankari embroidered on the fabric.
- Color : A color shot of Yellow and green
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure satin organza
- Kurta Length: 2.5 meter (approx)
- Dupatta Length: 2.5 meter (approx.)
- Wash Care: Dry clean
- Ticara Promise : Fine Quality
- Package contents: 1 unit Kurta and Dupatta set
- Type: Unstitched
General Trivia: Chikankari is an Art of Imagination, It is a handicraft process where the wooden blocks are hand chiselled in various design patterns, and the natural stew for printing is prepared, and printed on the cloth. The chikankari artisans then use ten ary of the needlecraft embroidery, and perform the needlework artistically.
There are 32 stitches of chikankari broadly classified into Raised stitch, Embossed and Flat stitch.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.