Yellow PURE KATAN BANARASI JAMDANI HANDWOVEN SAREERegular price Rs. 2,250.00
This Yellow color handwoven banarasi jamdani saree is crafted by skill craftsmen without compromising on its quality. With this beautiful design and fabric, this saree will fetch you oodles of compliments and praise. The borders, pallu and the pleats of the saree feature sophisticated zari work with intricate jamdani designs. It is suitable for Daily wear, cultural events, formal parties and casual gatherings.
- Color: A stunning shade of Yellow
- Intro: The borders, pallu and the pleats of the saree feature sophisticated resham work in intricate jamdani designs.
- Technique: Magical Jamdani. A technique that traces its roots to the region of Dhaka in Bangladesh, Jamdani is known for its extremely fine quality and ethereal appeal. The patterns are made using discontinuous brocading of heavier threads on a lighter, translucent backdrop of fabric, akin to loom-embroidery.
- Fabric: Light and Airy, Pure Katan silk : Perfect for summer
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?