Light Yellow Pure Kora Butidar Banarasi Handloom Saree
A color of hope, the power of persuasion, the perfect amalgamation of luxury and comfort. This is a charming Banarasi handspun classic in Kora Katan. This saree displays centuries of craftsmanship and virtuosity, rendered in opara handwoven kadua jaal technique in metal silver color, which makes it soft, light and airy, easy to wear even in scorching summers.
- Color: A Sublte Shade of Yellow
- Fabric: Soft as butter, Pure Kora Katan
- Technique: The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes months on the handloom, Delicate, intricate and unforgettable, this is an absolutely mesmerizing classic with a minutely detailed craftsmanship
- Length: 5.5 meters; Width: 47 inches
- Blouse Piece: 1.5 meter
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.
Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?