Sitara Black opara silk Banarasi Handloom saree
Enhance your beauty and make this classic black and blue handwoven layered opara banarasi silk saree a part of wardrobe. This woven banarasi saree with zari work can be worn on many traditional occasions like ceremonies, wedding, festival, events etc. The beauty of the saree is accentuated by its contrasting blue color border and pallu that has heavy zari work. This crafted work is like cheery on the cake ! Pair this saree with heavy jadau jewellery and you are all set for a stunning authentic yet contemporary look this festive season.
- Color: A stunning shade of Black with electric blue Pallu and Plain Blue blouse
- Intro: It is a traditional looking woven Banarasi saree that takes you at a greener side of tradition.
- Fabric- Soft as butter, banarasi silk
- Length: 5.5 meters ; Width: 47 inches
- Blouse Piece: 1.5 meter
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.