Black Patli Pallu Banarasi Handwoven SareeRegular price Rs. 14,950.00 Sale price Rs. 14,450.00
When style and class go hand in hand, such an enthralling piece of Handwoven Zari patli pallu work saree comes into existence. It looks no less than a perfect designer collection that will make every woman look heavenly gorgeous. The rich zari booti creation on the entire saree is an absolute charm and is popping out beautifully in the black and blue colors. The blue plaits with kadwa weave and the pallu of the saree have intricate artwork which is giving it an everlasting appealing look.
- Color: A stunning shade of Black
- Technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric: Soft as butter, pure Silk
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?