"Shyam" Navy Blue Pure Katan Silk Banarasi Handloom Saree
Stroll through our exquisite yard with vines of flowers strewn, with enthralling border and pallu, featuring flora utopia, in gold zari with breathtaking meenakari accents. A traditional, time-honoured silken art of Eternal Kashi.
- Color- A beautiful shade of Dark blue
- Technique - A versatile Kadwa weave and fine Meenakari technique. The detailed and arduous Kadua technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes months on the handloom, but to make a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric, it is a task involving the painstaking additions of supplementary coloured resham threads during the hand-weaving process.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk
- Pièce de résistance - A rich blooming jangla pattern in stunning kadwa meenakari brought to life by beautiful Banarasi artistry, makes this saree a distinctive and lasting piece of handloom art. Each line of weaving requires 80 hand movements.
- Ticara Commitment - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Note - The saree comes with its own blouse piece.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. So, Discover the unique charm of handloom.