Sky Blue with Marron Pallu Pure Katan Silk Banarasi Handloom Saree
A beautiful, delightful and absolutely luxurious Banarasi dream! A magnificent gold and silver bootis with an artistic pattern and opulent use of zari. Who wouldn’t swoon over this classic that is ornamented with roses, vines and all things fine?
- Color - A stunning shade of Sky Blue with Maroon Pallu.
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Speciality - A stunning saree of exceptional weaving quality and grandeur in breathtaking gold and silver zari.
- Ticara Promise - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?