Clove Bud OilRegular price Rs. 399.00 Sale price Rs. 359.00
Clove Bud Oil is extracted from the distilled clove buds and is rich in calcium, iron, sodium, phosphorous, potassium and vitamins a and c. This oil is also known as 'laung ka tel' in hindi. It is known for its antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and stimulating properties. Clove oil is widely used as a massage oil and an ingredient in most skin creams and lotions. It is also added in soaps due to its antiseptic property and soothing effect. Due to its characteristic aroma, it is also used to make perfumes.
Benefits and usage:
- Applying a small amount of clove oil on the scalp can reduce the rate of hair fall and promote hair growth. The oil also helps cover bald spots and makes hair long and shiny.
- Clove oil boosts blood circulation in the scalp, thereby stopping unnecessary hair fall. A drop of clove oil, when mixed with olive oil, works wonders as a conditioner. It strengthens your hair right from the roots.
- Clove oil is known for its aphrodisiac qualities, which act as stress busters. It reduces mental exhaustion, fatigue, anxiety, and tensions as it has a relaxing effect on the mind. Many people indulged in clove oil massages to reduce stress and pain.
- Mix 2-3 drops of clove essential oil and 2 teaspoons of almond or coconut carrier oil, use this mixture to massage your forehead. It provides an instant cooling effect and helps in headache.
- This oil has a spicy, warm and slightly fruity aroma, so it is safe to use topically with children 10 years of age and older.
- The hot oil creates a warming effect, so always dilute clove bud essential oil with a carrier oil to prevent skin sensitization.
- Use trusted sources or seek professional medical opinion for dilution ratios.
- Use with caution for pregnant & lactating women.
- Keep away from children.
- For aromatic & external use only. Do not ingest.
Quantity: 15 ml
Ideal for: Men/women
Skin type: All skin type