Pink-Green Pure dupion handwoven banarasi saree
The perfect blend of tradition and art, soaked in the exuberant beauty and fragrance of a hundred of flowers .Valuing color balance, precision and minute detail, this meticulously handwoven Banarasi drape features floral creepers in breathtaking multi-colored meenakari, this saree is an evergreen handloom marvel.
- Color- A mystical shade of Bright Pink and Green
- Technique - A versatile Kadua weave and fine Meenakari technique. The detailed and arduous Kadua technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes months on the handloom, but to make a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric, it is a task involving the painstaking additions of supplementary coloured resham threads during the hand-weaving process.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk
- Pièce de résistance - A rich blooming jangla pattern in stunning kadua meenakari brought to life by beautiful Banarasi artistry, makes this saree a distinctive and lasting piece of handloom art. Each line of weaving requires 2 weavers and 80 hand movements.
- Ticara Commitment - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Note - The saree comes with its own blouse piece.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. So, Discover the unique charm of handloom.