Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Regular price Rs. 399.00
Sale price Rs. 399.00 Regular price
The Eucalyptus tree is commonly associated with koala bears, as eucalyptus leaves are their main source of food. Most of the 700 varieties of Eucalyptus grow like trees while others grow like shrubs. There are around 500 varieties of Eucalyptus that are used for the production of essential oils. They share common healing benefits and a characteristic, fresh and camphorous scent. Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a strong fresh, clean, and slightly woodsy aroma presenting a top fragrance note.
Benefits and usage:
- Eucalyptus is a great way to stimulate hair follicles. Eucalyptus oil can also be used to improve blood circulation in the scalp and hence enhance hair growth. Hair follicles get nutrients when you massage them with this oil. Doing so stimulates hair growth and makes your hair strong.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is a purifying, cleansing, clarifying, and immune-boosting oil that is ideal for use on skin
- Eucalyptus oil is a popular ingredient in balms, inhalers, massage blends, and dental hygiene products for its soothing, stimulating, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Eucalyptus essential oils support the respiratory system and soothe physical discomforts.
- The healing benefits of eucalyptus oil can be attributed to its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, and antiseptic qualities, among other valuable properties.
- Essential oils are the magical potion that also work well in synergy with each other. In general, essential oils work better when mixed with other essential oils. One can always mix n match essential oils and make your own essential oil blend.
- Do not use Eucalyptus essential oil on children under 10 years old.
- Refrain from using while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Always apply eucalyptus with a carrier oil for topical application.