Green Meenakari Pure Katan Silk handwoven banarasi Suit (Unstitched)
Regular price Rs. 4,750.00
Sale price Rs. 4,750.00 Regular price
Delicate, soft, resplendent all at once! This silken ensemble, pairs a beautiful shimmering flower silk boota suit with our delightful kadua handloom dupatta. A contemporary pairing, tinged with sweet nostalgia of the past!
- Color - A beautiful shade of Green
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave and fine Meenakari technique. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary coloured resham threads during the hand-weaving process.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Dupatta- Pure Chiffon Dupatta
Top & Bottom
- Kurta Length : Beautiful shade of Green in 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : Beautiful shade of Creme in 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
Please note that our textiles are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.