Grey Katan Silk Banarasi Handloom Dupatta
A Banarasi treasure! Nothing speaks to the splendor and opulence of Banarasi handloom better than this luxurious Odhni! A delicate drape, bejeweled with heritage "bootis" woven in the finest kadhua weave and tana bana of katan plus silk fabric gives this dupatta a striking sheen of silver. This delightful dupatta is textile art and a handwoven masterpiece.
Color - A stunning shade of Grey
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave. This elaborate and laborious technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan Silk
- Speciality - An elegant piece of Banarasi handloom in two tone of zari and woven in the exquisite kadwa style.
- Ticara Promise - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.