Grey-Blue PURE KATAN SILK HANDWOVEN BANARASI SUIT
It's a piece that transcends the seasons. The perfect all season pick.
Color - An evergreen shade of Greyish blue
Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave. This elaborate and laborious technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust & little wavi pattern which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Soft , pure Katan silk
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.) - Full Kadua boota jaal Katan silk with Rehsham Work
- Bottom Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.) - Hand weaved Pure Katan Silk
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.) - Full Kadua jangla katan silk with Resham work
- hand wash only.
- Air the textiles every few months.
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.