"Asmi" Red Pure Katan Silk Banarasi Handloom Saree
A Banarasi trousseau. Handwoven in our exquisite Kadua weave with golden zari. The magnificent diagonal jaal weave and the gorgeous golden hue of this drape is worth swooning over. Weaving the threads of tradition!
- Color - A Stunning shade of Red
- Technique - A versatile Kadua weave. It takes months on the handloom, but to make a more robust pattern, that stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk
- Pièce de résistance - A rich blooming jangla pattern in stunning kadua brought to life by beautiful Banarasi artistry, makes this saree a distinctive and lasting piece of handloom art.
- Ticara Commitment - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Note - The saree comes with its blouse piece.
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.