Light Orange Banarasi with Organza Dupatta suit set
Regular price Rs. 4,500.00
Sale price Rs. 4,500.00 Regular price
Combining the wonder of conceptual design with the weaving virtuosity and skillful execution of our master craftsmen, this is an artistic masterpiece. A orange boota kadua handwoven in the best of Banarasi craftsmanship. The luxurious Odhni! A delicate printed organza drape, bejeweled with heritage boota woven in the finest zari weave
- Color - A stunning shade of Light orange
- Technique -An enduring Kadua weave and fine Meenakari technique. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process. A long hour laborious work.
Fabric - Soft as butter, pure cotton silk
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Hand Wash.
- Air the textiles every few months