Orange Pure Handloom Dharmawaran Banarasi Saree
This Dharmavaram saree is highly regarded and cherished for its beauty, craftsmanship, and cultural significance. It features a solid color palette, a contrasting jacquard weaving (which is also extremely popular) in the entire border, and a broad pallu with gold zari detailing at its edges. The addon pink floral work on the entire border of the saree is weaved in kadua style using the fine Meenakari technique. A complete masterpiece!
- Color- A Stunning shade of Orange
- Technique - In Dharmavaram, zari is used both/either in warp and weft, usually mixed with Resham. It is woven in a "pit loom" technique, where the entire saree is woven as a single piece, including the body, border, and pallu.
- Fabric - Pure Katan silk
- Pièce de résistance - A rich blooming jangla pattern in stunning kadua meenakari brought to life by beautiful Banarasi artistry, makes this saree a distinctive and lasting piece of handloom art.
- Ticara Commitment - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Note - The saree comes with its own blouse piece.
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.