Peacock Blue-green Pure Katan Silk Handwoven Suit Set
A Banarasi treasure! Witness this mesmerizing classic inspired by the remarkable hues of festive. The best of Banarasi craftsmanship and finery, paired with the soft, fleeting intimacy of delicate hand-embroidery on pure Katan silk with stunning woven bootas and Floral kadua on the border. An exceptional Dupatta handcrafted to perfection with full jaal motif and magnificent handwoven kadua along the border.
Color - A iridescent green and blue with purple hue(Peacock shade)
Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave. This elaborate and laborious technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length : 2.3 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.