Peppermint Essential Oil
Regular price Rs. 399.00
Sale price Rs. 399.00 Regular price
This cold pressed Peppermint Essential Oil is pure, natural and undiluted - extracted from the leaves of peppermint plant. Humans have been using peppermint for centuries for therapeutic and deodorizing purposes. The cool, sharp, stimulating, and minty aroma of our pure peppermint oil indigenous to India has uplifting effects on the mood and enhances mental clarity. This oil brings relaxed feel: just a gentle massage by diluting it in preferred carrier oil helps to bring wonders
Benefits and usage:
- It can naturally thicken and nourish damaged hair. Simply add 5-6 drops of peppermint oil to your current shampoo or make your own homemade peppermint shampoo that can help in hair loss and thinning.
- Peppermint essential oil helps to remove dead cells, controls excessive oil on skin & brighten skin; which helps to get smooth & glowing skin. It boosts circulation, releases the feeling of spasms, and soothes inflamed, itchy skin among other conditions. Mix 2-3 drops of peppermint oil & lavender oil each in a tsp of carrier oil and apply topically to the affected area for acne relief.
- Peppermint essential oil is used topically for headache, muscle aches, itching, common cold, headaches, and other conditions. Add 10 drops of peppermint oil to hot water and inhale for de-congestion and cold relief.
- For tired feet, muscular pain, cramps, add 1-2 drops of the peppermint oil onto a handkerchief and breathe in for relief.
- Topical and aromatic use only. Use a 1-2% dilution for topical use. Always dilute in carrier oils before using.
- Do not use on children (especially under age 5), if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach.
- Peppermint can raise blood pressure. Use trusted sources or seek professional medical opinion for dilution ratios.
- Older, oxidized oil can increase the potential for skin irritation. Always test for skin sensitivity prior to use.
- Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears and nose.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to sensitization.